Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza, Geodispersed, Mar del Plata
Designation: Senior Developer
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: Agile, Core Java, Docker, Git, Java8, Jenkins Pipelines, JUnit, Kubernetes, Maven, Microservices, Mockito, REST, Scrum, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, SQL, UML
To build software using languages and technologies of the Java framework. You will work on digital transformation project for a major Argentinian Bank. You will create applications from scratch and/or maintain existing code. You should be a team player and an excellent communicator. Your goal will be to collaborate on designing, developing and maintaining software.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience.
- Good attitude and willing to learn new technology.
- Expert in defining Technical Requirement, Design, Estimation.
- Expert in JAVA / JEE with Spring framework, Spring Boot, Web Services, JUnit, Git, Jenkin, Dockers, Gradle or Maven.
- Experience building server software that is extremely robust and reliable and capable of providing high performance under heavy load.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed.
- Working knowledge of Java8 & Java11, Docker, Microservices, JUnit, Mocks, SpringBoot.
- Experience building highly scalable and reliable Restful Web Services in a cloud platform like Amazon Web Services.
- Experience building cloud authentication services.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus.
Nice to Have:
- Test driven development.
- Behaviour driven development.
- Continuous Integration.
Test driven development, Behaviour driven development, Continuous Integration, Containers, Cucumber, ELK, RabbitMQ
- Application design and review.
- Build back-end application functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment.
- Create code testable through automation.
- Creation of unit and functional automated tests.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Work with Product Owners, Architects & DevOps Engineers in identifying & defining technical requirements/dependencies in Epics/User Stories.
- Mentor development & automation test engineers and help resolve technical issues.
- Develop core application frameworks/features and resolve issues.
- Work with Infrastructure, DevOps, Security teams in getting issues resolved.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.