- Supports team to deliver against business targets for Mastercard from new business and existing customers
- Influences Customer account strategies using analytical problem solving and leveraging data tools to provide market data and customer specific recommendations
- Supports project execution across all business functions including business development, advertising, marketing and product management
- Provides insight in the analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
- Participates in business conversations with key decision makers internally and externally
- Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
- Partners with the sales teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support to sales in a region
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships, working closely with cross-functional partners within the regions
- Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field
- Understands Mastercard’s Sales Discipline Framework
- Experience working at Mastercard facilities and on Customer business locations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.