About the vacancy
Our client is a leading developer of software solutions for the hospitality industry. It offers mobile software and workflow management solutions to improve the food and beverage services for casinos, hotels, and resorts.
We are looking for an iOS Developer with React Native experience. The focus of the role is on integrating SDKs and maintaining a development environment for our frontend developers. The specialist will assist developers and with the release of production builds to the iOS and Android app stores. You will script the native setup, development, and distribution so it is reproducible on any machine. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated environments, and delivering quality products is important.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of programming experience
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift, Objective-C
- Proficiency with Fastlane
- Proficiency with Cocoapods, Swift Dependencies, and Frameworks
- Good knowledge of Gradle
- Good knowledge of Xcode and Android Studio
- Familiarity with Expo.io
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Spoken English
- Thorough understanding of React Native
- Familiarity or ability to learn Electrode Native
- Familiarity or ability to learn native build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of Native iOS and Android build systems
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
Trabajar en DataArt es
Primero y ante todo, las personas
Las relaciones con los clientes y entre colegas se basan en el respeto mutuo, a pesar de nuestras diferencias
Capacidad para desarrollar tu potencial en DataArt.
Libertad para explorar oportunidades y obtener nuevas experiencias y conocimientos.
La capacidad de contar unos con otros y la voluntad de confiar en las personas son elementos fundamentales de las relaciones en DataArt.